When to use the Pulsor....
Applications that can be solved by the Pulsor stress sensor
Residential and Commercial Security
- Area coverage throughout home / office building to protect the
- 4-bedroom ranch: In this sample layout of a Pulsor system,
you will notice that we use 6 stress sensors. Pulsors are
located in the areas where there is the most foot traffic and are
strategically placed to cover key entry points. The one sensor
located in the hallway is sufficient protection for the 3 bedrooms
located at that end of the house unless the home owner wants
specific valuables protected in these rooms.
Colonial 3-bedroom ranch: This sample layout also
demonstrates how Pulsors should be strategically placed by key entry
points and high traffic areas in a home. It is not necessary
to protect every square foot of the building. You want
to design the system so that an intruder will inevitably step on an
oval of protection once inside.
French Country 4-bedroom home: In this sample, Pulsors are
placed strategically by entry points on the first floor, including
at the foot of the stairs leading to an unfinished 2nd floor.
- For more details about planning an installing a stress sensor
system, you can take a look at our
Snapshot of a Pulsor System or our complete
- Decks - Used as a safety feature to announce guests. This feature
has been used to notify parents if their child steps outside the house,
particularly useful if there is a safety issue such as a pool in the
backyard. IMPORTANT NOTE: System has to be turned on to
- Roofs - Sensors placed on the roof of an office building to protect
from intruders gaining roof access.
- Window sills - Pulsors can be
placed under window sills. Allows homeowners to keep windows open
while still keeping intruders out.
- Fire escapes - Prevents unwanted people from climbing on the fire
- Video cameras - Sensors used to turn cameras on and off. Sensors
also used to control the rotation of a camera.
- Lighting on stairs
- Bathroom fans
- Shower stalls
- Bedroom triggers to
turn on bathroom lights
- MarineGuard Boat Alarms - secure boats of all sizes made from broad
variety of materials
- Megayachts - Pulsors used for security and
- Docks - Pulsors used for security and lights at
residential and commercial docks, including floating docks.